Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Oil Painting" Composition Painting










For our first assignment in my composition painting class, it was a still life painting....John Wentz strongly suggested to go out and take random pictures of things that have interesting shapes...So I went out to Haight st. and down Mission st. San Francisco and found a lot of interesting objects...and so i drew 6 sketches for John to see, and we decided to go with the painting I've shown on my blog....I'm sorry for the picture quality but it's the best I can do right now....

3 comments:

  1. You are so talented I am so lucky to be following you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job Senor ,. With your drawing skill and John's teaching you'll have this painting thing down in no time .

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done as always josh. keep it up my friend.

    ReplyDelete