Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Oil Painting" Clothed Figure Painting



Sorry for not posting, but the thing is that, I have no internet, since i recently moved to a new place.. I have also been loaded with a lot of homework... I've been busy learning how to paint in oil...It was recommended from a good friend to take oil painting classes...cause it will help me when I start getting really into digital paintings..I'm taking clothed figure painting and composition painting......I must say that I have two great teachers, one of them bein John Wentz, which is a great painter and very inspirational so I know his class is gonna benefit me when I take more illustration classes....The first painting imma show, is my clothed figure painting assignment, which is just a figure in a indoor enviornment and so I came up with this piece....

3 comments:

  1. Wow I am so glad somebody like you is continueing to learn good luck in the future .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your article is so good, I like oil paintings , and I also know another website and share it with you , all paintings are hand-painted oil paintings .

    ReplyDelete
  3. We promise that every oil paintings that you buy from our store is 100% hand-made, which shows rich color and strong stereoscopic feeling. The quality of paint pigment is stable and the color is not easy to change, which is up to the international detection standard of environmentally friendly materials. We pursue high quality of the painting and precise control of the detail.

    ReplyDelete